Sunday, January 10, 2010

How to Leave A Comment

Quite a few of my readers have let me know by alternate means that they have not been able to figure out how to leave a comment after reading my posts. Based on the site meter, I suspect there are many others having this problem, so here's what to do:
  1. Scroll down to the bottom of the Comment box to the drop-down menu named Comment As
  2. If you don't have one of the IDs listed you may either choose Anonymous and simply sign your comment OR choose Name/URL and type your name or code name or URL
  3. To create a Google account scroll down on the right side-bar, under the About Me section, where you can opt to become a Follower. There you will see a link that will allow you to create a Google account.

Your comments are very important, because they help me build my readership, but they certainly aren't required. I just wanted to make sure those that wanted to comment are able to do so.

Thanks for visiting Senior Moments of Clarity.

5 comments:

  1. Well, it's about time. I knew I could not be your only reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, tbish1. Thanks for hanging in there with me. Maybe you'll get some company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read and smile at them all. Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. ainol professional brand website !

    ReplyDelete

If you choose to comment as Anonymous but you want me to know who you are, just sign your comment in a way I will recognize. Thanks!

WARNING: This site cannot receive comments from iPads, unfortunately. I am trying to find a solution.