Sunday, October 3, 2010

Coqui's Stellar Saturday

Saturday was a Chamber of Commerce autumn day in Atlanta. Coqui took me for two long walks through neighborhood so she could visit some of her favorite neighbors.








This play bow can only mean one thing: her feline crush on Waddell Street is in his front yard, and now, so is Coqui.








My friend Krista's cat finds Coqui's distance acceptable, so he doesn't dash under the nearest car.









Over on Spruce Street a new black cat sits minding her own business; Coqui is minding the cat's business, too.




 
 
 
 
Looks like this could be the start of another beautiful friendship. (Lezlie's finger in front of the lens is an inadvertent "creative" touch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to comment as Anonymous but you want me to know who you are, just sign your comment in a way I will recognize. Thanks!

WARNING: This site cannot receive comments from iPads, unfortunately. I am trying to find a solution.