Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Moneyball Train Has Left the Station

Only my newest readers  have escaped my probably excessive boasting about my son's role in a new Aaron Sorkin movie based on the best-selling book Moneyball.

Steve seated no smile
Stephen Bishop -- the actor, not the aging musician -- plays major league baseball star David Justice in the film which opens in theaters on September 23, 2011.

Here is the official Sneak Preview that aired on Entertainment Tonight Wedenesday, June 15, Hancockpremiere1   2011.  My son, Baby Dave, as he was called when he was in the minor leagues of the Atlanta Braves because of his strong resemblance to Justice, is first spied in this trailer standing at a soda machine.  We are beside ourselves with pride and excitement.


 At premiere of Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose to comment as Anonymous but you want me to know who you are, just sign your comment in a way I will recognize. Thanks!

WARNING: This site cannot receive comments from iPads, unfortunately. I am trying to find a solution.